SALES, CUSTOM OPTIONS
- Recycled Cycles & Service...
- specializes in sales of quality used bicycles and associated equipment. As shown in the many listings within these pages, our prices are always lower than equivalent new-bike prices -- usually much lower. And any bike listed can be customized to suit your individual needs. Contact us for a
quote on available upgrades. (If your custom parts are not on hand, we special order many types of standard and specialty cycling components and accessories.)
Recycled Cycles stocks a variety of bicycle styles from popular manufacturers, as well as custom and collectible sources. Need something not listed? Call or e-mail your want list. We will try to help you locate just what you're looking for.
When you are ready to view a bicycle or two, contact Recycled Cycles to make an appointment. We will try to accommodate your schedule, but please be courteous. If you are running late or unable to keep an appointment, please call so we can best serve other customers.
All sales are final. See warranties and returns policies below for details. Recycled Cycles makes every effort to accurately represent its inventory on this website and in sales materials. Due to the volume of content, however, typographical errors may occasionally occur. Recycled Cycles will not be responsible for such errors.
Top of Page
- On receipt of payment...
- by cashier's check, certified check or money order, Recycled Cycles ships almost anywhere within days. For added convenience, we accept Discover, MasterCard and Visa credit cards for your Internet purchases. You may also use PayPal, but be sure to call for order total including shipping before you "Send Money." Payments by personal check are accepted, but allow up to 14 days for checks to clear.
To make a purchase, please telephone (314) 862-4041 to establish payment method and/or exchange credit information. Do not send personal credit information by e-mail. If you reach our answering machine, please leave a message (including the best time to reach you), and Recycled Cycles will return your call, usually within 24 hours.
Listed prices do not include shipping. Shipping expenses reflecting buyers' requirements will be added to invoice. For reference, charges for bicycle shipments (in padded cartons) via UPS ground delivery within the continental United States are $55. Delivery charges for frameset and wheel purchases run $35, while parts shipments usually cost less than $15.
Top of Page
- Recycled Cycles now offers layaway.
- Make a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total sales price of your
chosen item and we will hold your purchase for up to 30 days. If the balance due is not received by the end of the layaway period, or if the balance due is received but the item is not picked up by the end of the layaway period, the purchaser forfeits the deposit. Customers may transfer their initial deposit to another item in Recycled Cycles' stock if the decision is made within one week of the original deposit payment.
Top of Page
- Used and "new old stock" bicycles/framesets/equipment:
- Recycled Cycles & Service guarantees all used and "new old stock" bicycles, framesets and equipment sold on this site to be in sound mechanical
condition and free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from date of purchase. "New old stock" items are defined as models originally distributed before the recognized "current model year" of those products.
Items sold as "blowouts" are guaranteed to be in sound mechanical condition and free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 30 days from date of purchase. Items sold to "resellers," for commercial purposes (bicycle rentals, etc.) or in online auctions are guaranteed to be in generally sound mechanical condition at time of sale, but are sold in "as is" condition with no other warranty.
In case of defect, all guaranteed items will be appropriately repaired or replaced at the discretion of Recycled Cycles. In most cases, both material and labor costs are covered for service required during the warranty period.
All claims must be presented by original purchaser to Recycled Cycles and processed at our St. Louis facility. Warranty claims do not cover the cost of shipping. Recycled Cycles will not be responsible for claims presented by other bicycle shops, businesses or individuals. Recycled Cycles will not honor warranty claims on disassembled items or items that show evidence of disassembly.
Top of Page
- All sales are final.
- All sales are final. Recycled Cycles & Service strives to maintain high standards of quality throughout our products and services. We stand behind what we sell, but because so much of our business involves customer-requested modifications, Recycled Cycles cannot accept returns or exchanges, or offer refunds.
This policy also includes layaway purchases. All disputed credit card purchases are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Sorry, but there is no grace period on any purchase. All returned checks are subject to a $25 handling fee.
If an item is damaged in transit, contact us immediately and we will file a claim with the shipper. To facilitate the claims process, you must save our shipping box and all packing materials. If an item proves defective within its warranty period (see above), contact us for prompt resolution.
Top of Page
Recycled Cycles & Service
HOURS BY APPOINTMENT
Phone: (314) 862-4041
7375 Shaftesbury Ave. St. Louis, Missouri 63130 USA