43cm CANNONDALE 650 -- 21 speeds, purple/blue -- (Was $400) Now $350 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Lightweight flat bar road bike conversion uses 650c/26in wheels. All-aluminum frame and fork are handmade in the US. Equipped with triple cranks for hill climbing, twist-grip shifters, cushion saddle. Matrix 550 wheels have smooth-tread Specialized Fat Boy tires. Includes conventional pedals. Excellent condition -- cool bike!
Small/50cm FUJI NEWEST 3.0 -- 24 speeds, blue/white -- $475 (Photo)
- (Fuji size) Fuji aluminum frame with an FC90 carbon fork and nice features found on more-expensive bikes. Compact frame design and high-rise adjustable stem provide a comfortable, upright position. Shimano derailleurs with integrated shifters, triple cranks, dual-pivot brakes with auxiliary brake levers. Alex rims are laced to Formula hubs. Original "system" bike has matching handlebars, stem and seatpost. Includes basic pedals. Excellent condition.
52cm FUJI FINEST -- 24 speeds, white/black -- $425 (Photo)
- (Fuji size) Entry-level bike is equipped more nicely than other entry models. Chrome-moly frame with size-specific geometry is equipped with Shimano Sora components, including STI shifters, hubs, crank, derailleurs and dual-pivot brakes. Mavic CXP-11 aero rims, Ritchey headset, aero seatpost, gel saddle, high-rise stem. Very good condition. Includes conventional pedals.
52cm IRO -- 1 speed, black -- $300
- (Measured c-c) Upscale model features a track-style TIG-welded steel frameset with teardrop-shaped top and down tubes, as well as a carbon fork. Extra-stiff frame design is set up as a freewheeling single speed. Flip-flop rear hub allows fixed-gear use with included cog. Dual-pivot brake calipers with Cane Creek SCR-5 aero levers. Bolt-on 700c wheels sport Velocity aero rims on Formula cartridge-bearing hubs with 1-cross front spoke lacing and 2-cross on the rear. Also: FSA headset, threadless stem. Not your ordinary single speed. Very good condition.
52cm KHS FLITE 220 -- 24 speeds, sky blue -- $500
- (KHS size) (NEW!) Includes full factory warranty. Great entry-level bike for women is equipped better than other brands' offerings. Smooth-riding, butted chrome-moly frame and fork feature a shorter top tube for comfortable fit and extra clearance for fenders. Components include a women's-specific saddle, Truvativ triple cranks for easier hill climbing and slightly wider than typical tires. Shimano derailleurs with STI shifters, dual-pivot brakes, alloy rims with wear indicators, conventional pedals.
52cm LEMOND WAYZATA -- 27 speeds, brown -- (Was $650) Now $600 (Photo)
- (Lemond size) High-performance flat-bar road bike could perform triple duty as a cyclocross bike, commuter or upright recreational bike. Lightweight TIG-welded Reynolds 853 air-hardened steel frame and fork are built with Shimano Tiagra derailleurs and cranks, and Bontrager Select paired-spoke wheels. Other features: Avid Single Digit 3 V-brakes, riser stem, Bontrager seatpost, cushion saddle. Very good condition. (Priced without pedals.)
54cm FUJI FINEST -- 24 speeds, black/red -- $400 (Photo)
- (Fuji size) Size-specific chrome-moly frame and fork make for a smooth ride. Shimano Sora components include derailleurs, STI shifters and hubs. Dual-pivot brakes, triple cranks, Fuji stem, handlebars, seatpost and seat. Alex DA22 aero rims. Includes conventional pedals. Very good condition.
54cm TREK PILOT 2.1 -- 27 speeds, burnished aluminum -- (Was $750) Now $675 (Photo)
- (Trek size) Lightweight ride uses ZR9000 custom aluminum tubing with carbon seat stays and a Bontrager carbon fiber fork and seatpost. Shimano 105 derailleurs and STI shifting with optical gear display. Bontrager cranks, dual-pivot brakes. Bontrager riser stem and Select bars complete the package. Excellent condition. (Priced without pedals.)
Medium GIANT OCR2 -- 27 speeds, grey/blue -- $550
- (Giant size) Popular model sports a full aluminum frame and straight-leg fork. Equipped with Shimano Tiagra STI shifters, derailleurs and cranks. Shimano Sora hubs are laced to Mavic CXP21 aero rims. Tektro dual-pivot brakes, Specialized Body Geometry saddle, adjustable stem to help dial in the fit. Very good condition. (Priced without pedals.)
Medium GIANT OCR2 -- 16 speeds, silver -- $500 (Photo)
- (Giant size) Nice lightweight road bike sports a full aluminum frame and aero carbon fork. Shimano integrated shifters, new drivetrain components: derailleurs, Vuelta compact cranks, cassette and chain. New tires and handlebar tape, too. Dual-pivot brakes, includes conventional pedals.
56cm KHS FLITE 300 -- 16 speeds, silver/blue -- $650
- (KHS size) (NEW!) Includes full factory warranty. Full welded aluminum frame and carbon fork are equipped with a Shimano 2300 parts group, including compact cranks, STI shifters and derailleurs. Tektro dual-pivot brakes, FSA integrated headset, micro-adjust seatpost, alloy rims with wear indicators, Kenda Kontender tires, color-coordinated saddle.
56cm/Medium RALEIGH GRAND SPORT -- 24 speeds, silver/navy blue -- $435
- (Raleigh size) Nice entry-level model is equipped better than most. Full aluminum frame with Kinesis carbon fork, Shimano Sora STI shifters and derailleurs. Truvativ Touro cranks, Shimano hubs, aero rims, Tektro dual-pivot brakes. Also: auxiliary brake levers, high-rise adjustable stem, cushion seat, conventional pedals. Very good condition.
22in ROSS SUPER TOUR XV -- 15 speeds, taupe -- (Was $300) Now $250
- (See Retro Sport listing for description and photo.)
Large GIANT OCR C3 -- 30 speeds, black/natural carbon -- (Was $1100) Now $1000 (Photo)
- (Giant size) Sporty "Formula One" full-carbon frameset with extended head tube for less-aggressive handlebar positioning. Nicely equipped with Shimano 105 derailleurs, STI shifters, cranks and dual-pivot brakes. XeroLite paired-spoke wheels have Michelin Lithion tires. Ergonomic bars, Alliante Twin-Flex saddle. Excellent condition. (Priced without pedals.)
59cm TREK 1220 -- 14 speeds, dark blue/purple fade -- (Was $350) Now $325
- (See Retro Sport listing for description and photo.)
60cm TREK 1000 -- 14 speeds, blue/red/white -- (Was $450) Now $425
- (See Retro Sport listing for description and photo.)
59cm TREK 1220 -- blue/purple fade -- $100 (Photo)
- (Trek size) Sporty Easton ProGram taper-wall aluminum tubing and chrome-moly fork are ready for the miles. Downtube shifter bosses, front and rear eyelets, pump peg on head tube. Very good condition, but paint is scraped on the rear of the seat tube.
46cm QUINTANA ROO ZERO GRAVITY -- 18 speeds, black -- (Was $650) Now $600 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Handmade in the US using fillet brazing techniques, this lightweight triathlon-specific model is made to go fast. Aero alloy fork has a fully sloping crown. Shimano Ultegra hubs are laced to Mavic CXP12 650 wheels with Continental Ultra Gatorskin tires. Shimano 105 STI shifters and derailleurs, Shimano 600 cranks, Dia-Compe aero brakes. Sleek Stronglight headset, Specialized Body Geometry saddle. Some scratches. (Priced without pedals.)
50cm EDDY MERCKX ALU TEAM -- 18 speeds, pearl white -- (Was $1500) Now $1400 (Photo)
- (Merckx size) A classic collectible! Rare aluminum model with Profile Design BSC carbon fork features full Shimano Dura Ace equipment: STI shifters, cranks, derailleurs, dual-pivot brakes, cassette and seatpost. Rolf Vector Comp wheels, Chris King headset, TTT Prima handlebars, Selle Italia Flite Titanium saddle. Like-new condition. (Priced without pedals.)
51cm BIANCHI SAN LORENZO -- 18 speeds, celeste/black/red -- (Was $1450) Now $1300 (Photo)
- (Measured c-t) Amazingly light high-perfomance bike features a Scandium SC Light butted frame mated to an upgraded Litespeed Light Tech titanium-enhanced carbon fork and integrated headset. Shimano Dura-Ace equipment includes STI shifters, derailleurs, cranks, brakes and bottom bracket. Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels have Vittoria Rubino Pro tires. Deda carbon seatpost, ITM handlebars and stem, too. Excellent condition. (Priced without pedals.)
52cm CANNONDALE R5000 -- 20 speeds, blue -- $850
- (Cannondale size) High-end model has been retrofitted for a more affordable price. US-made CAAD 8 aluminum frame and premium carbon fork are nicely equipped with Shimano Dura-Ace cranks and bottom bracket, Ultegra STI shifters and rear derailleur, 105 front derailleur. Tektro dual-pivot brakes, super smooth Origin 8 cartridge hubs, Fi:zi:k saddle, Kore stem, Deda handlebars, new Kenda Kontender tires. Very good condition. (Priced without pedals.)
52cm FELT S32 -- 20 speeds, blue/black -- $750 (Photo)
- (Felt size) Triathlon/time trial design doubles as a road bike. Complete with bull-horn handlebars and Profile Design aero bars. 7005-series double-butted aluminum frame and bladed carbon fork. Shimano Dura-Ace bar control shifters are mounted on the ends of the aero bars. Shimano 105 front derailleur and Ultegra rear derailleur, Shimano WH-500 aero wheels with Serfas high-performance tires. Dual-pivot brakes, Felt tri-carbon saddle. Excellent condition, low miles. (Priced without pedals.)
52cm FUJI TEAM -- 18 speeds, yellow/white -- $700 (Photo)
- (Fuji size) Super-light butted metal matrix aluminum frame with a shaped down tube is coupled to a bladed carbon fork with carbon steerer tube and integrated headset. Shimano Ultegra component package includes STI shifters, cranks, derailleurs, dual-pivot brakes and cassette. Ritchey Pro Zero system wheels have Vittoria Open Corsa Kevlar tires. Ritchey handlebars and stem, matching Fuji saddle. Very good condition. (Priced without pedals.)
52cm TOMMASINI PREMIER -- 20 speeds, red/yellow/green -- $1000 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Flashy performance bike from the well-respected Italian company. Welded aluminum frame and carbon fork are handmade to the highest standards. Equipped with Italian components that include Campagnolo Chorus crankset, Veloce Ergo shifters and rear derailleur, and Centaur front derailleur. Miche Pr1mato radial hubs are laced to Mavic Open Pro rims. Cinelli Contact handlebars, ITM stem, Tektro dual-pivot brakes, Selle Italia seat, Stronglight headset. Very good condition, some scratches. (Priced without pedals.)
53cm KLEIN QUANTUM II -- 16 speeds, chameleon blue -- (Was $750) Now $650 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Classic road model in fantastic condition has unique paint that changes color depending on the angle of light, as well as several expensive and tasteful upgrades. Handmade aluminum frame built to exacting standards with smooth welds and internal cable routing is upgraded with the addition of a Torelli carbon fork. Other upgrades include an Aheadset threadless headset, Ritchey stem and Terry Dragon Fly saddle. Shimano 600 derailleurs, STI shifters, dual-pivot brakes, cranks and hubs. Matrix Aurora alloy rims, Michelin Bi-Sport tires. Excellent condition. (Priced without pedals.)
53cm LEMOND BUENOS AIRES -- 27 speeds, red -- (Was $775) Now $725 (Photo)
- (Lemond size) Lightweight Reynolds 853 air-hardened steel frame is coupled with a carbon fork for a high-performance ride. Popular higher-end model sports Shimano Ultegra components, including derailleurs and Flight Deck STI shifters, dual-pivot brakes, triple cranks, chain and cassette. Upgraded Bontrager Aero rear wheel. Bontrager Race Lite tires, 3T bars and stem with a comfortable rise, Serfas Deep Groove gel saddle. Excellent condition, some minor scratches. (Priced without pedals.)
54cm FUJI ROUBAIX -- 18 speeds, white/blue -- $725 (Photo)
- (Fuji size) Performance model is in very good condition. Altair 2 aluminum frameset has carbon seat stays and Fuji's FC-770 bladed carbon fork. Shimano Tiagra STI shifters and front derailleur, Shimano 105 rear derailleur. FSA Gossamer compact cranks help with hill climbing. Xero Lite wheels with Formula hubs are light and smooth. Matching Fuji handlebars, stem, seatpost and seat. (Priced without pedals.)
54cm FUJI TEAM -- 18 speeds, yellow/white -- (Was $775) Now $700 (Photo)
- (Fuji size) Super-light performance model features an X Fusion aluminum frame coupled with a bladed carbon fork and integrated headset. Shimano Ultegra package includes STI shifters, cranks, derailleurs, dual-pivot brakes and cassette. Like-new Xero XR-1 high-performance wheels, Michelin Pro Race tires, Ritchey seatpost, WTB saddle. Very good condition, some minor scratches. (Priced without pedals.)
54cm GT ZR1000 -- 27 speeds, yellow/black/blue -- $650 (Photo)
- (GT size) High-end aluminum frameset with curved seat stays uses an Edge carbon fork to keep things light up front. Shimano Tiagra component kit includes cranks, front derailleur, hubs and brakes. A Deore LX rear derailleur handles the wide-range cassette. Mavic Open Pro rims, Hutchinson Gold tires, Coda stem, Deda bars. Excellent condition. (Priced without pedals.)
54cm TSUNAMI -- 20 speeds, white/blue/black -- $1000
- (Measured c-c) High-performance bike handmade in Southern California from 7005-series aluminum for Volvo team racers. Reynolds Ouza Pro carbon fork completes the build. Parts include a pair of modern Campagnolo Khamsin wheels with Continental Ultra Sport tires and Shimano Dura-Ace STI shifters and derailleurs. Truvativ Elita cranks, Shimano 600 dual-pivot brakes, Ritchey seatpost and headset, Deda Newton aluminum bars and stem, WTB saddle. Excellent condition. (Priced without pedals.)
Medium SCHWINN FASTBACK COMP -- 18 speeds, red/black -- (Was $650) Now $600 (Photo)
- (Schwinn size) New old stock 6000-series aluminum frame with formed tubes is mated with a Bontrager Race catbon fork for a great look. Built up with Shimano 105 derailleurs and STI shifters. Shimano compact cranks with outboard bearings provide lower gears with double cranks. Wheels feature Shimano hubs and Mavic Open 4CD rims, new Kenda Kontender tires. Other equipment: dual-pivot brakes, Ritchey Pro stem, Bontrager Flat Top bars, Specialized Body Geometry saddle. (Priced without pedals.)
55cm SPECIALIZED ALLEZ PRO -- 16 speeds, pewter -- (Was $550) Now $500
- (See Retro Race listing for description and photo.)
56cm FUJI ROUBAIX PRO -- 20 speeds, yellow/black -- (Was $900) Now $850 (Photo)
- (Fuji size) Upscale Altair 2 butted aluminum frame with high-modulus seat stays and FC-770 bladed carbon fork features smooth welds, a cool paint scheme and a Cane Creek integrated headset in a sleek package. FSA Gossamer Compact cranks with Mega EXO outboard bearings, Shimano 105 STI shifters and front derailleur, Ultegra rear derailleur. A-Class aerodynamic wheels have Vittoria Rubino Pro tires. Upgraded Shimano Ultegra dual-pivot brakes. Fuji handlebars, stem, seatpost and matching saddle. Excellent condition. (Priced without pedals.)
56cm GT ZR 3.0 -- 27 speeds, black/red/yellow -- $650 (Photo)
- (GT size) Butted 7000-series aluminum bike features the GT "triple triangle" seat cluster design, a CIA Edge carbon fork and a full Shimano 105 component group with STI shifting. Also: Serfas/Seca flat protection tires, adjustable stem, Ritchey Comp handlebars. Very good condition. (Priced without pedals.)
57cm LEMOND ZURICH -- 27 speeds, blue fade -- $1200 (Photo)
- (Lemond size) Upscale, collectible model is equipped with many upgrades. A Reynolds 853 frame matched to a Lemond carbon fork form the foundation. Upgrades include modifications to a nine-speed system; Shimano Ultegra STI shifters, triple cranks, bottom bracket and derailleurs; Shimano Dura-Ace dual-pivot brakes, hubs and cassette. Wheels have Matrix ceramic-coated rims and Continental tires. 3TTT bars and stem, Icon seatpost, Tange alloy headset. Excellent condition. (Priced without pedals.)
58cm CANNONDALE R1000 -- 27 speeds, orange -- $600 (Photo)
- (Cannondale size) Looks great! Performance-oriented US-made aluminum frame is complemented by a Slice Echelon carbon fiber fork. Rebuilt with a full Shimano 105 group, including triple cranks, derailleurs, hubs and brakes. Includes fresh handlebar tape, new chain and new tires. Black components highlight this model's excellent paint. Minor sun fade on some components. (Priced without pedals.)
58cm FELT F70 -- 18 speeds, yellow -- $600 (Photo)
- (Felt size) Lightweight aluminum frame design uses a carbon fiber fork and rear stays. Shimano drivetrain combines Ultegra deraillers and cranks with 105 STI shifters. New wheels have Tiagra hubs with red-anodized Weinmann rims and Kenda Kontender tires. Other equipment: padded and relieved Serfas saddle, riser stem, Ritchey Comp handlebars. (Priced without pedals.)
58cm TREK 2200 -- 27 speeds, blue -- (Was $800) Now $700 (Photo)
- (Trek size) Trek's exclusive Alpha aluminum frame with Icon OCLV Air Rail carbon fork and Cane Creek threadless headset. Built with Shimano Ultegra STI shifters, cranks and rear derailleur. Upgraded Shimano aero wheels, Shimano 105 dual-pivot brakes. Serfas gel saddle, Bontrager Race handlebars and stem. Very light, fast -- and with all decals removed, stealthy. (Priced without pedals.)
60cm CANNONDALE CAD3 -- 16 speeds, yellow/red fade -- $550
- (See Retro Race listing for description and photo.)
60cm SALSA CAMPEON -- 18 speeds, black/red-orange -- (Was $875) Now $775 (Photo)
- (Salsa size) Flashy boutique-brand road machine features Scandium butted aluminum tubing with wishbone-style carbon rear stays and a full-carbon fork. Built with Shimano Tiagra derailleurs, shifters and dual-pivot brakes, Bontrager Race cranks. Reduced-spoke-count DT Swiss 1.0 wheels laced radially in front, new foldable tires. New ITM stem and handlebars. Easton seatpost and Fi'zi:k Pave saddle. Excellent condition. (Priced without pedals.)
56cm KESTREL 200 EMS -- multicolor over black -- (Was $450) Now $350 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Extra-light carbon model from the mid-1990s has eye-catching custom paint by CycleArt. Fully "sculpted" carbon frame has aero down and seat tubes, monostay rear end, 1in threaded carbon fork. Looks like new!