CITY CRUISER -- 1 speed, charcoal/burgundy -- $220 (Photo)
- Cool retro bike with cantilevered steel frame and 26in wheels. Many new parts, including wheels with Shimano coaster brake, chain, stem and handlebars. Wide Electra street tires. Repainted, excellent mechanical condition.
50cm TREK 1.2 -- 24 speeds, black -- $535 (Photo)
- (Trek size) Good entry-level bike is built of Alpha aluminum tubing in a "comfort" geometry with a Bontrager straight-leg carbon fork. Dependable drivetrain features Bontrager cranks and Shimano derailleurs/STI shifters. Alex AT450 wheels with Bontrager Select tires. Bontrager saddle, riser stem and handlebar, matching pedals. Very good condition.
52cm CANNONDALE 2.8 -- 24 speeds, black/metallic purple fade -- $435 (Photo)
- (Cannondale size) Racy U.S.-made frame has oversize aluminum tubing and signature forward-positioned seatstays. Complete with polished Kinesis 6061 aluminum fork with fully sloping crown. Built with a nice mix of modern parts, including triple cranks, alloy quick-release wheels with Kenda tires, Shimano STI shifters and Sora derailleurs. Anatomic handlebars, comfortable saddle and conventional pedals, too. Excellent condition.
54cm TREK 1.1 -- 16 speeds, silver/black/blue -- $540 (Photo)
- (Trek size) Modern entry-level road bike is nicely made using a full aluminum frame and fork. Shimano STI integrated shifters and derailleurs, compact cranks, dual-pivot brakes. High-rise stem and matching handlebars support comfortable positioning. Also equipped with quick-release alloy wheels and conventional pedals. Excellent condition.
56cm CANNONDALE CAD2 -- 24 speeds, black -- $550
- (Measured c-c) U.S.-made welded aluminum frame with an upgraded Kestrel EMS carbon fork. Set up as a sport bike to climb hills as well as go fast. New Shimano STI shifters, Shimano Sora cranks and derailleurs, Shimano dual-pivot brakes, Modolo handlebars and stem. Formula hubs are laced to Alex rims. Excellent condition, some scuffs and scratches. Complete with conventional pedals.
56cm SPECIALIZED SIRRUS A1 PRO -- 27 speeds, dark grey -- $700 (Photo)
- (Specialized size) High-end flat-bar road bike covers all the bases and serves dual duty as a hybrid. Specialized's exclusive A1 premium aluminum frame and oversized carbon fork set you up for fast commuting, city cruising or upright road riding. Complete with Shimano 105 derailleurs with trigger shifting, Shimano Tiagra cranks and Ritchey aero road wheels with Specialized Armadillo all-condition tires. For comfort and safety, check the suspension seatpost, high-rise stem, Specialized Body Geometry saddle and Promax linear-pull brakes. Excellent condition. (Priced without pedals.)
58cm RALEIGH R-600 -- 16 speeds, metallic red -- $500 (Photo)
- (Raleigh size) Good-looking sport bike in excellent condition. Oversize 7000-series double-butted aluminum frame, alloy fork with sloping crown. Built with a full Shimano 105 groupset: cranks, derailleurs, hubs and brakes. Rear STI shifter upgraded to Shimano 600. Mavic CXP10 rims, Seca FCS tires, etc. (Priced without pedals.)
58cm SEROTTA RAPID TOUR -- 24 speeds, candy burgundy -- $1350 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Sweet top-quality US-made sport performance ride looks nearly new. The frameset is built of proprietary Reynolds/Serotta chrome-moly tubing with long-point lugs, fastback seat stays and a special extended head tube for higher handlebar position. Equipped with Campagnolo's Racing Triple set: derailleurs, cranks and Ergo Record Titanium shifters. Wheels feature Phil Wood sealed hubs, Campy Montreal rims and Continental Grand Prix tires. Chorus brakes, Campagnolo seatpost, leather bar wrap, more. (Priced without pedals.)
58cm TREK 1200 -- 27 speeds, black/silver -- $600
- (Trek size) Fast-looking sport bike is built from Trek's exclusive Alpha aluminum with a carbon fork. Shimano Tiagra shifters and hubs, Shimano 105 rear derailleur, Bontrager triple cranks, dual-pivot brakes, carbon seatpost. Upgraded Selle saddle, tires, handlebars and stem. Excellent condition. (Priced without pedals.)
60cm CANNONDALE R600 -- 27 speeds, black -- $750 (Photo)
- (Cannondale size) Super-sleek CAAD 5 aluminum frame with cool silver graphics and Slice carbon bladed fork. Drivetrain sports Shimano 105 Flight Deck shifters and rear derailleur, Tiagra front derailleur and Cannondale PX cranks. Nice Xero Lite XR-4 wheels with Specialized Roubaix tires. Other features: Tektro R530 dual-pivot brakes, new color-coordinated Kore saddle. Excellent condition with very low miles. (Priced without pedals.)
24in MOTOBECANE JUBILEE SPORT -- 12 speeds, charcoal -- $250
- (See Retro Sport listing for description and photo.)
61.5cm MIYATA 912 -- 12 speeds, black -- $320
- (See Retro Sport listing for description.)
59cm TREK 1220 -- blue/purple fade -- $100 (Photo)
- (Trek size) Sporty Easton ProGram taper-wall aluminum tubing and chrome-moly fork are ready for the miles. Downtube shifter bosses, front and rear eyelets, pump peg on head tube. Very good condition, but paint is scraped on the rear of the seat tube.
Top of Page
Small GIANT OCR1 -- 27 speeds, silver/metallic blue -- $700 (Photo)
- (Giant size) Small and fast! Aluxx 6061 butted aluminum frame uses an aero carbon fork up front and Shimano Ultegra equipment: cranks, derailleurs, STI shifters, brakes. Velocity performance wheels with radial spoke pattern on front wheel, new Bontrager tires. Cushioned anatomic women's saddle, stem riser. Very good condition. (Priced without pedals.)
52cm TREK 2000 -- 27 speeds, red -- $750
- (Trek size) Looks almost new! Lightweight Alpha aluminum road bike with carbon fork is equipped with Shimano 105 derailleurs, STI shifters and cranks. Shimano Tiagra hubs are laced to Matrix Aurora rims. Alloy bars, stem and seatpost, comfortable saddle. Excellent condition. (Priced without pedals.)
54cm CANNONDALE R800 -- 18 speeds, chameleon -- $750 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) This bike -- with an American-made aluminum frame and carbon fork -- is in amazingly good condition. Full Shimano 105 component group includes derailleurs, STI shifters, crankset, dual-pivot brakes, hubs, chain, headset and cassette. Wheels have Mavic CXP-23 aero rims and Continental Grand Prix tires. Coda stem and handlebars. Excellent condition. (Priced without pedals.)
55cm GT ZR 1.0 -- 20 speeds, orange/black/blue -- (Was $1250) Now $1100 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) High-end bike with expensive upgrades. Custom Easton 6061 taper-wall aluminum frame built in the USA, upgraded Reynolds Ouza Pro carbon fork. Equipped with Shimano Dura Ace derailleurs, cranks, brakes and bottom bracket. Upgraded to 10-speed system via Shimano 105 STI shifters. High-performance Cane Creek Crono wheels have Specialized S-Works tires. Also: Easton carbon seatpost, Chris King headset, Deda Newton handlebars and stem. Very good condition. (Priced without pedals.)
56cm RALEIGH PRO -- 16 speeds, anodized red/black -- $550 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Easton 6000-series bonded aluminum frame features fastback seatstays and a cool anodized finish. Set up with dependable Shimano 105 derailleurs, cranks and dual-pivot brakes. Upgraded Shimano 600 STI shifters. Flashy wheels feature Campagnolo hubs and purple-anodized Velocity aero rims, Specialized tires. Also: Brooks sadle, Nitto stem, Scott handlebars. Very good condition. (Priced without pedals.)
58cm CANNONDALE R1000SI -- 18 speeds, black -- $900 (Photo)
- (Cannondale size) Handmade 6061-T6 CAAD 5 aluminum frame with Time-manufactured Slice Prodigy carbon fork and cool chrome decals. Upscale model features Shimano Ultegra STI shifters, cranks and rear derailleur. Shimano 105 front derailleur and dual-pivot brakes. Shimano performance wheels have Bontrager performance tires. Cannondale Competition stem and setback seatpost, Cinelli B Groove handlebars. Excellent condition. (Priced without pedals.)
59cm RALEIGH GRAND PRIX -- 20 speeds, silver -- $800 (Photo)
- (Raleigh Size) Atomic 13 SL aluminum frame with cool graphics is matched to an Easton EC70 carbon fork. Nicely equipped with Shimano 105 STI shifters and front derailleur, Ultegra rear derailleur. Other components: Shimano R500 wheels, Truvativ Elita compact cranks, Tektro dual-pivot brakes. Very good condition, some scratches. (Priced without pedals.)
60cm CANNONDALE SIX13 -- 18 speeds, black -- $950 (Photo)
- (Cannondale size) Light and fast! Made-in-USA welded/bonded carbon/aluminum frame with full-carbon fork including uncut steerer tube. Rebuild components package includes Shimano Ultegra STI shifters and derailleurs, Cannondale dual-pivot brakes, Cannondale/Sugino crankset, sleek Bontrager Race Lite wheels with Continental GP4000 tires. Also: Zeus carbon seatpost, Cannondale saddle, oversized Sampson aluminum bars and stem. (Priced without pedals.)
54cm SCOTT SPEEDSTER S30 -- matte gray/black -- $250
- (Scott size) Designed for integrated shifters (no down tube bosses), this sleek road frame boasts double-butted 7005-series aluminum frame tubes and the original 1-1/8in threadless carbon fork. Includes an integrated headset, replaceable derailleur hanger and seatpost clamp. Massive down tube and gusset for added strength. Excellent condition.
56cm KESTREL 200 EMS -- multicolor over black -- (Was $450) Now $400 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Extra-light carbon model from the mid-1990s has eye-catching custom paint by CycleArt. Fully "sculpted" carbon frame has aero down and seat tubes, monostay rear end, 1in threaded carbon fork. Looks like new! new!
Top of Page
48cm TREK 520 -- 27 speeds, forest green -- $800 (Photo)
- (Trek size) Standard-setting Trek model is in like-new condition. Touring-specific design also makes a great commuter bike. Chrome-moly frame and fork sport rear rack mounts, double eyelets and low-rider mounts. Extra-wide gearing is accomplished with a Shimano Deore LX SGS rear derailleur, Shimano 105 triple cranks and bar-end shifters. Avid Single Digit 5 linear-pull brakes and Dia-Compe Compact aero levers for small hands. Heavy-duty touring wheels use Shimano Deore LX hubs, Bontrager Fairlane rims, Bontrager Select 700 x 35 tires. Includes rear rack. (Priced without pedals.)
58cm REDLINE CONQUEST PRO -- candy blue/white -- (Was $185) Now $165 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) TIG-welded Kinesis aluminum frame designed for cylcocrossing or heavy touring. Lemond unicrown aluminum fork, removable derailleur hanger. Accepts cantilever brakes. 2004 model includes Ritchey threadless headset. Excellent condition.
Top of Page
- No listings at this time...
No listings at this time...
Top of Page
23in/21in TREK T100 TANDEM -- 21 speeds, black -- $650
- (Measured c-c) "Double-cross" upright tandem uses 700c wheels. TIG-welded True Temper chrome-moly frame and oversized tandem fork have front and rear eyelets with rack mounts and drum brake mount in the rear. Fittings for six water bottle cages. Tandem-worthy components include 40-spoke rear wheel, Shimano Deore XT hubs and Trek's own Titan Tech alloy rims. Shimano Deore DX component group includes cranks, derailleurs, cantilever brakes and RapidFire Plus shifters. High-rise captain's stem with straight handlebars, adjustable stoker stem with straight handlebars. Cushion saddles and conventional pedals, too. Excellent condition.
No listings at this time...
Top of Page
Recycled Cycles & Service
HOURS BY APPOINTMENT
Phone: (314) 862-4041
7375 Shaftesbury Ave. St. Louis, Missouri 63130 USA