Small GIANT BOULDER -- 21 speeds, silver/gray -- $250 (Photo)
- (Giant size) TIG-welded steel frame and 80mm-travel suspension fork make for a comfortable commuter or trail bike that can go almost anywhere. Shimano EZ Fire integrated shifters and derailleurs. Comfortable cushion saddle, platform pedals, quick-release alloy wheels, quick-release seatpost. Dropped top tube design allows easy mounting and dismounting. Riser handlebars, too. Like new!
Small GT AVALANCHE 1.0 DISC -- 27 speeds, silver/orange -- (Was $600) $540 (Photo)
- (GT size) 2010 model sports 6061 butted aluminum frame tubing with hydro-formed top and down tubes, RockShox Tora 302 100mm-travel suspension fork with adjustable preload and lockout. Components: Tektro Auriga Comp Hydraulic Disc brakes and levers, Shimano Deore front derailleur and shifters, Shimano SLX rear derailleur. Also: Shimano cranks, WTB SX24 rims, Kenda tires, semi-rise handlebars, conventional pedals. Excellent condition.
13.5in SPECIALIZED STUMPJUMPER M2 -- 24 speeds, emerald green -- (Was $450) $345 (Photo)
- (Measured c-t) "X-butted" Direct Drive metal matrix alloy frame is made in the USA. Rock Shox Judy T2 adjustable suspension fork has longer travel than most. Shimano Deore XT rear derailleur, LX front derailleur and shifters, Sugino cranks. Specialized oversized suspension-specific front hub, Mavic X22 rims. Avid 20 V-brakes, quick-release Ritchey seatpost, gel saddle, Ritchey Force Lite handlebars, high-rise stem. Very good condition.
16in GIANT TRANCE 4 -- 27 speeds, slate blue -- (Was $850) $700 (Photo)
- (Giant size) (NEW!) New old stock 2005/2006 mid-year model. Dual-suspension design uses an Aluxx SL aluminum frame with 100mm Manitou Axel Comp front suspension and Fox Float R 4in rear suspension. Equipped with Shimano Deore and Deore LX derailleurs, TruVativ Firex cranks, Avid Single Digit 5 brakes with Hayes levers. Easton handlebars, stem and seatpost. Wheels have Formula hubs, Hutchinson Bulldog Airlight tires. Compare at $1250! (Priced without pedals.)
16in GT PALOMAR LADIES -- 21 speeds, silver -- (Was $200) $180 (Photo)
- (GT size) Basic ladies model with quality Shimano and Suntour components. Aluminum frame with rear rack mounts, high-rise stem for upright riding position, twist-grip shifting, cushion seat. Quick-release seatpost, conventional pedals, wide tires. Very good condition.
16in JAMIS DIABLO -- 24 speeds, black -- (Was $285) $225 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Lightweight and well-equipped. Chrome-moly frame and fork with lugged seat cluster. Shimano Deore XT derailleurs and shifters, Deore LX hubs and cantilever brakes. Other equipment: Sugino Impel crankset, Bontrager saddle, Mavic rims (230/231), aggressive MTB tires. Very good condition.
16in RALEIGH TANGENT -- 21 speeds, black spatter -- (Was $240) $215 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Nicer mountain bike model built in the USA from a chrome-moly frame and fork with straight legs. Equipped with Shimano Deore LX cranks, hubs and derailleurs. New shifters, tires, saddle, brake pads and conventional pedals. Cantilever brakes, rear rack mounts and eyelets front and rear. Very good condition, some scuffs and scratches.
16.5in DIAMONDBACK ASCENT -- 21 speeds, black/red -- (Was $185) $165 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Older MTB has a sturdy chrome-moly frame and basic equipment. Shimano Exage 300/400 derailleurs with GripShift controls, Exage cranks with Biopace rings, cantilever brakes. Quick-release alloy wheels have new Kenda tires. Gel saddle, new chain, too. Good mechanical condition, paint chips, scuffs.
17in GIANT IGUANA -- 27 speeds, pea green -- (Was $400) $360 (Photo)
- (Giant size) TIG-welded Aluxx butted aluminum frame with Marzocchi EXR 100mm-travel suspension fork and rear rack mounts. Hayes disc brakes, Truvativ Isoflow triple cranks, Shimano Deore shifters and rear derailleur. Kenda tires, conventional pedals, too. Excellent condition, low miles.
17in GIANT SEDONA -- 24 speeds, silver/white -- (Was $250) $225 (Photo)
- (Measured c-t) Comfort/commuter model will also handle light off-road duty. TIG-welded Aluxx aluminum frame with rear rack mounts and eyelets. High-rise adjustable stem with riser handlebars, adjustable suspension seatpost with quick-release, cushion seat, conventional pedals. Shimano derailleurs with twist-grip controls, triple cranks with chainguard, V-brakes, wide city tires. Excellent condition.
17in SPECIALIZED EXPEDITION -- 24 speeds, blue -- (Was $250) $225 (Photo)
- (Specialized size) Aluminum frame mountain bike with SR adjustable suspension fork and seatpost. Upright model with tall adjustable stem and riser handlebars, GripShift shifters. Shimano Acera derailleurs, triple cranks with chainguard, V-brakes, Specialized Hemisphere 1.95 semi-smooth tires, conventional pedals. Very good condition.
17.5in GIANT XTC SE1 -- 27 speeds, yellow -- (Was $335) $300 (Photo)
- (Giant size) Bike features extra-strong aluminum frame and Rock Shox Judy XC Hydracoil adjustable suspension fork. Mavic 223 wheels with new Clark's disc brake calipers and pads, WTB Racing Raptor tires. Shimano Deore XT cranks and rear derailleur, Shimano Deore front derailleur and shifters with optical gear displays. Titec stem and handlebars, Avid SD-1.9L brake levers, new pedals. Very good condition, some scuffs and scrapes.
17.75in SCHWINN WOODLANDS -- 21 speeds, black -- (Was $175) $150 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Schwinn MTB chrome-moly frame and G-Force fork are equipped with basic components. Shimano 200GS cranks and derailleurs with indexing thumb shifters, cantilever brakes, alloy wheels with front quick-release. Quick-release seapost and cushion saddle, too. Good condition, some paint wear.
17.75in SHERPA TRAIL DORADO -- 21 speeds, deep blue -- (Was $200) $180 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Good "house brand" bike with Tange chrome-moly frame and fork. Rebuilt with basic components: Shimano Acera/Nexave derailleurs, Deore thumb shifters, Altus cranks. Alloy wheels with quick-release front, Tektro V-brakes. New tires, grips and saddle. Very good condition, some paint scrapes.
18in GT KARAKORAM -- 21 speeds, orange/black spatter -- (Was $240) $215 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Well-known off-road model features Tange MTB chrome-moly frame tubing with GT's triple-triangle seat cluster, unicrown fork. Shimano Deore LX derailleurs and DX Rapid Fire shifters. Wheels roll with Deore LX hubs, Araya CV-7 alloy rims and knobby tires. Rear U brake, cantilever brake in front. Riser stem, GT gel saddle. Very good condition.
18in NOVARA ARRIBA -- 21 speeds, metallic charcoal -- (Was $225) $200 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Older MTB has Tange MTB tubing and unicrown fork with a unique semi-lugged seat cluster. Shimano Mountain LX drivetrain components with trigger shifters, cantilever brakes, Avocet saddle, invert-tread tires for on- or off-road riding. Excellent condition.
18in RALEIGH M60 -- 21 speeds, green/blue fade -- (Was $225) $200 (Photo)
- (Raleigh size) Basic mountain bike with a nice selection of parts. TIG-welded chrome-moly frame and fork. Shimano Alivio component group includes Rapid Fire shifters, front derailleur, cantilever brakes and hubs. New Shimano cranks, Shimano STX rear derailleur, quick-release seatpost, Vetta TriShock saddle, high-rise stem, conventional pedals. Very good condition.
18in SCHWINN PARAMOUNT SERIES 5.0 -- 21 speeds, black/burgundy marble -- (Was $385) $270 (Photo)
- (Measured c-t) Limited-edition performance mountain bike. TIG welded from Tange Prestige butted chrome-moly tubing with rigid G-Force tapered-wall fork. Equipped with Shimano Deore/Deore DX components -- derailleurs, cranks, thumb shifters, brakes, brake levers and hubs. Araya RM-17 heat-treated rims. Paramount signature stem, Ritchey handlebars and seatpost. Excellent condition, low miles.
19.5in FUJI TAHOE -- 21 speeds, black spatter -- (Was $250) $225 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Tange Infinity tapered, double-butted chrome-moly frame and fork with unique paint scheme, rear rack mounts and front eyelets too. Shimano 300 LX drivetrain has index thumb shifting. Alloy quick-release wheels with Shimano hubs, quick-release seatpost, high-rise stem, Brooks Dura-Flex saddle, conventional pedals. Good condition.
21in SCHWINN SIERRA -- 21 speeds, gold/green -- (Was $200) $180 (Photo)
- (Measured c-t) Extra-tall commuter/comfort bike is built around a 7005-series aluminum frame and rigid fork. Upright adjustable stem and riser handlebars, aluminum suspension seatpost with cushion seat. Triple cranks with chainguard, twist-grip shifters with Shimano derailleurs, city tires, conventional pedals. Excellent condition.
21in SPECIALIZED HARDROCK COMP -- 24 speeds, white/blue -- $250
- (Measured c-t) A1 aluminum frameset with gussets for strength and a Rock Shox Judy TT suspension fork for the bumps. Specialized cranks, Shimano Deore/Alivio derailleurs with GripShift controls, V brakes. Quick-release alloy wheels with WTB off-road tires. Quick-release seatpost, new saddle and pedals. Good condition with paint scrapes, chips.
Extra-Large SANTA CRUZ CHAMELEON -- 1 speed, gray -- (Was $725) $600 (Photo)
- (Santa Cruz size) Custom built into a single speed with front suspension. Features a fully gussetted and welded aluminum frame with track-style dropouts -- no need for a chain tensioner. Rock Shox Psylo SL long-travel adjustable suspension fork has variable lockout. Shimano Deore V-brakes and levers, Truvativ Stylo cranks with chainguard, Mavic rims, Hutchinson Python tires. Serfas Reactive Gel dual-density saddle, matching Easton handlebars and stem, Pr1mo BMX-style pedals for easy city riding. Excellent condition.
58cm REDLINE CONQUEST PRO -- candy blue/white -- (Was $185) Now $165 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) TIG-welded Kinesis aluminum frame designed for cylcocrossing. Lemond unicrown aluminum fork, removable derailleur hanger. Accepts cantilever brakes. 2004 model includes Ritchey threadless headset. Excellent condition.
X-Small GIANT CYPRESS DX Ladies -- 24 speeds, green -- $300 (Photo)
- (Giant size) Step-through model sports an adjustable suspension fork and high-rise handlebars on an Aluxx aluminum frame. Comfort cushion saddle and platform pedals, too. Shimano derailleurs and Rapid Fire shifters, alloy quick-release wheels with smooth-tread city-style tires. Adjustable stem, quick-release suspension seatpost, chainguard. Excellent condition.
X-Small/15in RALEIGH PASSAGE 3.0 -- 21 speeds, black -- (Was $235) $210 (Photo)
- (Raleigh size) Compact welded aluminum frame provides extra-easy mounting and dismounting. City bike features include SR adjustable suspension fork, high-rise adjustable stem, chainguard, quick-release suspension seatpost with cushion seat. Shimano derailleurs, twist-grip shifting, Tektro V-brakes, platform pedals. Excellent condition.
16in RALEIGH SC200 -- 21 speeds, red -- (Was $235) $210
- (Raleigh size) Nice city/commuter bike made from lightweight 7005-series oversized aluminum with rear rack mounts. Dependable Shimano derailleurs, cranks and brakes. GripShift twist shifters, high-rise stem, cushion seat, quick-release seatpost. Very good condition.
Medium SPECIALIZED EXPEDITION ELITE -- 24 speeds, silver/charcoal -- $300 (Photo)
- (Specialized size) Mountain bike converted for hybrid use includes wide, smooth tires and upright handlebars and stem. A1 Premium aluminum frame with Spinner adjustable suspension fork, quick-release suspension seatpost. Shimano Deore rear derailleur, Alivio Rapid Fire Plus shifters and front derailleur. Linear-pull brakes, cushion seat, chainguard, conventional pedals with toe clips and straps. Excellent condition.
16.5in TREK 730 -- 21 speeds, red -- (Was $220) $200 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Trek Multitrak hybrid model provides a lively ride. Built from chrome-moly steel tubing with rear rack mounts and front and rear eyelets. Twist-grip controls shift the Shimano 300LX derailleurs. Alloy quick-release wheels, cantilever brakes, high-rise stem, quick-release seatpost with cushion seat. Very good condition, some scuffs and scratches.
Ladies Tall CANNONDALE QUICK 2 -- 27 speeds, cabernet -- $500 (Photo)
- (Cannondale size) Like-new 2011 performance hybrid model is designed around women's dimensions. Full aluminum frame with carbon fork. Hybrid mix of parts includes Shimano Tiagra cranks and rear derailleur, Shimano Rapid Fire Plus trigger shifters, Tektro RX5 Mini-V brakes. Xero Element C3 wheels with Continental Sport Contact 32mm tires. Cannondale Ergo women's performance saddle, conventional pedals.
17in FUJI ABSOLUTE 4.0 -- 21 speeds, slate blue -- $325 (Photo)
- (Fuji size) NEW! 2010 model upright comfort bike built around Fuji's Altair 1 aluminum frame. High-rise adjustable stem, quick-release seatpost and comfort saddle. Shimano derailleurs, Shimano Revo twist shifters, V-brakes. Quick-release wheels have 700 x 28 tires. Also: chainguard, rear rack mounts and replaceable derailleur hanger.
17.5in BIANCHI AVENUE -- 18 speeds, black -- $185 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) Old-school hybrid has a lugged chrome-moly frame and unicrown fork with Shimano Altus components: cranks, derailleurs, cantilever brakes. Quick-release alloy wheels have invert-tread tires. High-rise handlebar stem and bars, comfortable gel saddle. Good condition, some paint scuffing.
18in DIAMONDBACK WILDWOOD CITI -- 21 speeds, metallic slate -- (Was $185) $150 (Photo)
- (Diamondback size) TIG-welded steel frame, Zoom 331 suspension fork. MegaRange gearing uses SR Suntour cranks, Shimano Tourney rear derailleur, Grip Shift controls. Alloy wheelset, front quick releases for convenience. Linear-pull brakes, suspension seatpost, cushion saddle, high-rise stem and bars. Very good condition.
18in SCHWINN TORNADO -- 7 speeds, silver/blue -- $135
- (Measured c-t) Cool retro cruiser has a 1960s-style "middleweight" cantilever frame, upright/swept-back handlebars, full-length chainguard and cushion saddle. Shimano twist-grip shifter and rear derailleur with MegaRange gearing make pedaling easier. Wide Schwinn tires, too. Very good condition.
Large RALEIGH SC40 -- 24 speeds, red -- (Was $235) $210 (Photo)
- (Raleigh size) Sport comfort model built with oversized aluminum tubing, Shimano derailleurs and twist-grip shifters with a cool "dashboard" display. Upright handlebars and stem, wide city tires, suspension seatpost, cushion saddle. Quick-release seatpost and wheels for convenience. Also: powerful V-brakes, platform pedals, chainguard. Excellent condition, low miles.
X-Large SPECIALIZED EXPEDITION -- 21 speeds, gold/green -- (Was $235) $220 (Photo)
- (Specialized size) Extra-tall commuter/comfort bike. Chrome-moly frame with Suntour 63mm-travel suspension fork. Upright adjustable stem and riser handlebars, aluminum suspension seatpost with cushion seat. Twist-grip shifters with Shimano derailleurs, 26in city tires, conventional pedals. Excellent condition.
21in SPECIALIZED CROSSROADS SPORT -- 21 speeds, metallic blue fade -- (Was $220) $200 (Photo)
- (Measured c-c) A Tange Direct Drive chrome-moly frame and unicrown fork form the basis for this popular hybrid model. Rebuilt with Shimano STX-RC rear derailleur and Revo twist shifters, FSA Alpha cranks. Quick-release wheels feature Shimano Exage hubs, Araya alloy rims and WTB Interwolf tires. Cantilever brakes, new saddle and pedals. Very good condition with multiple colorful stickers.
No listings at this time...